When Dave Cornell lost his job in 2010, he entered an extended season of crisis and ended up with situational depression. Through this difficult season, Dave learned how to cultivate courage and overcome the fears that controlled his life.
In his conversation with host Bob Willbanks, Dave shares his story, and the framework for cultivating courage that emerged in his life.
- Name your fear. If you are not willing to admit you have the problem, you are not going to change it.
- Frame your feat. Begin to see your fear in a different light.
- Tame your fear. Begin to get the fear under control.
- Find the book: https://www.amazon.com/Cultivate-Courage-Fear-Fulfill-Dreams/dp/1732197326
- Connect with Dave on his website: http://www.cultivatecourage.com/